2017 was a busy year for EAG and we have already one social event under our belts for 2018!
The committee works very hard to organise and plan events and we like to think our efforts are rewarded with good attendance figures. So if there is something you think would be of interest to the group please let one of the committee members know!
We are hosting the BAS National Fleece Show on 10/11th March at Tasburgh Village Hall.
The third EAG Fleece Show – 20th July 2018
The FIRST EAG Halter show – 20th October 2018
Educational courses being planned include a workshop on ‘Alpacas as a Business’ and a course on ring craft and how to show alpacas (details to be confirmed)
We aim to hold about four events, social and educational, per year in addition to our highly successful Fleece Show.
You can read about past events in the news items:
- Post-Christmas Social on 21st January 2018
- Handling workshop on 19th August 2017
- Visit to the Wool Board on 4th October 2017
- AGM and social on 1st July 2017
- Plasma Drive on 17 May 2017
- Bovine TB talk on Tuesday 4 April 2017
- Birthing and Husbandry Workshop on Sat 22 April
- January Social and Stud Auction 28 January 2017.
- Feeding for Fibre 3 December 2016
- Alpaca Talk 1st October 2016
- Fleece Show 29th and 30th July 2016
- AGM and Social 1st July 2016
- Alpaca Birthing workshop 2 April 2016
- Winter Social 29th January 2016
- Grass Management and What to do wiith your fleece 19th September 2015
- Inaugral social event 7th June 2015